Thursday, August 24, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamps Release- Day 2

Hey everyone, I hope you are excited for day two August stamp release from Peachy Keen Stamps! Today I am showcasing an add on set called "Rocky the Waffle". This stamp set is just adorable and versatile too. I created the waffles by creating a simple mask for the faces. The butter stamp is the perfect addition to the waffles, I love that it is a separate stamp so you can place it anywhere on the waffle!


The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!